A compact lightweight kit. Designed for all people (and vehicles) to carry, at all times when travelling in an area of country where mines or
IED’s may be lurking. This kit could save your life!
The PMEK kit comprises of:
• A non-magnetic scraper to remove carefully, and from a distance, any loose earth covering the device.
• A non-magnetic mine prodder of varying lengths to suit, up to 40 cm (16 inches) long. This is pointed and strong to penetrate most hard
• 25 coloured marker pegs to clearly pinpoint the location of any device; or cleared ground.
• 30 small chemical light sticks for night marking which can be clipped into the marker pegs.
• An aid-memoire on mine field marking, and prodding techniques.
• A trip wire feeler
• All packed in a neat MOLLE belt pouch
• Total Size: 16 x 8.5 x 6cm (6.3 x 3.3 x 2.4”)
• Weight: 420g (15oz)